Monday 5 July 2010

days in paris despite the subtitles

days in paris despite the subtitles

im a dreamer, huge dreamer.
and my dreams are big-beyond-the-borders.
i spent loads of time dreaming, day dreaming, you name it.
and i also spent loads of time, doubting those dreams.
i easily got scared by future.
then one thing has turned my life upside down, okay, not that'upside-down' but pretty much changes how i see life and future.
im becoming a more cheery person, no more skeptical thoughts.
i do believe that dreams do come true.

im hoping that this blog could be my keepsake box.
something to open later in the future and find many things from my earlier days of life.
to see, what achievements have i made.
what recipes have i baked.
what pictures have i drooled at.
what arts have i made.
what stories have i typed.

anyway, i'll leave you with screenshots from my favorite i-love-this-movie-because-this-is-pretty-much-how-i-want-my-future-to-be-like-movie. 2 Days In Paris.

days in paris despite the subtitles
days in paris despite the subtitles
days in paris despite the subtitles
days in paris despite the subtitles
days in paris despite the subtitles

No comments: