Tuesday 19 January 2010

second order, black and white cupcakes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

GEEZ like super GEEZ! okay, this is like my first order from half-total stranger, half-total because the person who ordered these cupcakes is a friend of my senior in campus who is a friend of friends.. so basically M is my senior.. she saw my cookies and cream cupcakes on facebook and got the crave of the cupcakes, she contacted me through that friend of my friends (duhh!) and asked me to make cupcakes for her boyfriend's birthday, cookies and cream cupcakes to be exact with simple design and black white color palette.
uh-huh.. sooo.. well she literally said "up to you" left me with this excited and nervous feeling.

i made the design the crumbs and doilies style, because really.. that's how i want my future customized cupcakes orders look like. simple, sprinkle-y, buttercream-y but super cute. im so 'meh' with fondant cupcakes..

anyway, like i mentioned before, these are cookies and cream cupcakes frosted with cream cheese frosting and i gave the black white touch with the help oreos.
i started baking at 7pm finished at 10pm, stressed out and all covered in cream cheese frosting.
stressed out? yeah, this is like my first customized cupcakes order and i was so underpressure to make everything's right and beautiful. i couldnt make a beautiful writing.. i felt like killing my self. so to spice things up i used my very treasured black icing gel writer i got from wales.
though everybody said that the cupcakes are fine and the black and white colors are also a bit cute, but i just didnt feel satisfy with the result. i still dont!

maybe im not ready for customized order, maybe i should enroll in cupcakes or cake decorating class? yes i should!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"stressed out? yeah, this is like my first customized cupcakes order and i was so underpressure to make everything's right and beautiful."

ehehe slamat ya buat first order cupcakenya.. everyone felt that too when it came :)
smangat! kmu pasti bisa di orderan slanjutnya.. makasii ya udah main ke blogku..