i was in Bali Island last week.
lying and lazing by the pool. enjoying the sun. spraying protective tanning oil non-stop.
reading one great romance novel. about two people, one day and 20 years.
eating, non-stop also.
daily stop to hard rock hotel bakery just for their AMAZING orange honeycomb donut.
taking foodie pictures. and only foodie pictures, only foods.
alas, forgot to take pictures of my fabulous size 18-self in a fabulous turquoise blue swimsuit.
anyway, these are 7 things that i learned from my holiday:
1. i HEART sport bar in Bali Island, its my favorite place for male-hunting :p
2. M&S at Bali Island has a big range of beachwear/swimwear, a range that does not exist in Jakarta :(
3. i dont mind getting tanned.
4. my big and bulky DSLR camera is not for this kind of holiday and i really need Olympus Pen camera.
5. i love a beach only when its quite and not crammed with too many people.
6. i prefer waffle over pancake.
7. i like walking, seriously!