Tuesday, 3 November 2009
chocolate cake donuts
I LOVE BAKING! im 21, study interior design and love to bake. every single person i met always raised their eyebrows when they hear the fact that i love baking. they even dropped their eye balls down when they hear about how often i ditch classes for baking.
how i prefer to bake than working on assignments.
i proudly tell you all that im one of a kind.
okay, chocolate cake donuts, i like baking with the donuts pan, they are cuttttteee.. that's all..
MARTHA STEWART'S ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE CAKE
* 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 1/2 cups sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
* 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 large eggs
* 3/4 cup warm water
* 3/4 cup buttermilk
* 3 tablespoons safflower oil
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease donuts tins with butter; set aside. Sift together cocoa powder, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Add eggs, warm water, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla, and mix until smooth, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl to assure batter is well mixed.
2. Divide batter evenly among each donuts, filling each 2/3 full. Bake until tops spring back when touched, about 20 minutes, rotating pan once if needed. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely.
3. glaze them with white chocolate ganache